Developing software for (mathematical) robotics issues
– The challenge of a PhD, with the benefits of business –
Are you enthusiastic about high-tech research but also about development? Do you want to push the boundaries of an emerging and disruptive technology?
Then you are the ideal candidate for Teqram: market leader in vision guided robotics.
Teqram equips robots with ‘human’ skills, such as hand-eye coordination. Our team researches, develops and builds robot technology that has never been realised before.
All this is done from our new R&D robot lab in Zwolle!
We are looking for a Core Developer who wants to specialize in the field of 3D vision-controlled robotics. Experience is not a requirement; your talent, learning skills and motivation determine if you fit into our team.
What are you going to do?
As Core Developer you will develop the software within a multidisciplinary team.
The goal is always to robotize a new – never before robotized – application. By developing software that ‘sees’ objects.
You will also contribute to our software framework for vision guided robotics. Learning and developing yourself is inherent to this function.
Concretely, you are going
- Developing the framework of our technology
- Working with/on (self-learning) machine vision algorithms
- Write software for real-time robot applications. This allows you to see the immediate results of your solutions. The robots stand next to you on the shop
floor and reacts directly to what you do.
- Solving complex (mathematical) problems with software code
- Working together in a team to ensure that software and hardware becomes a smoothly functioning unit
Are you our ideal candidate?
- Vision guided robotics requires a multidisciplinary approach and our team consists of experts with different backgrounds. You are an enthusiastic and motivated technician. You excel (MSc level) in one of these disciplines:
- software engineering
- mechanical engineering
- electronics or comparable
- You have an above-average problem-solving ability and you like to be challenged by complex (mathematical) issues.
- You are enthusiastic about the combination between theory and practice: you want to be challenged at a high abstraction level, but also see your solution work in reality.
- You can work with C++ and LUA, or you have the demonstrable learning capacity to make this your own. If you are a technician with more than excellent learning skills, don’t hesitate to apply if you don’t master this (yet).
What we offer
- A very challenging and special position with plenty of room for personal initiative
- Freedom and responsibility within a unique environment
- The freedom and support to develop yourself within and outside the field of your expertise
- A talented team you can learn a lot from, with a good and informal working atmosphere
- A good salary and working conditions
Enthusiastic? We are!
Send your job application today to firstname.lastname@example.org