Doctor Phd. Mathematics
Vision Guided Robotics
Are you the brilliant mathematician who can take robotics technology to the next level? Then Teqram is looking for you!
Teqram equips robots with ‘human’ skills, especially hand-eye coordination. We radically broaden the scope of robots. We research, develop and build robot technology that has never been realized before.
Our team consists of talents with different backgrounds such as creative technicians, experts in mechatronics and multi-talented software developers. Recently we opened a brand new robotics lab in Zwolle.
What are you going to do?
To advance our technology we are looking for a very talented mathematician who wants to specialize in machine learning for vision guided robotics.
It is very complicated to program spatial issues for 3D-vision. We work on fundamental research, design, and realization of a completely new techniques. The position in our R&D team is particularly suitable for a PhD level candidate who wants to focus on putting his knowledge into practice.
As a mathematical expert you play an essential role in solving and translating mathematical robotics and machine learning issues. You work on algorithms and translate them into code. A unique opportunity to combine high-tech research with the practice of ‘development’! With your knowledge you will contribute to our software framework for vision guided robotics. The goal is to robotize a new – never before automated – application.
Concretely, you are going:
- Working on (self-learning) machine vision algorithms
- Building on the framework of our technology
- Write software for real-time robot applications. This allows you to see the immediate results of your solutions. The robots reacts directly to your inputs.
- Working with your team
- Solving complex (mathematical) problems with code
What we need
- You are an enthusiastic and motivated technician. You excel (MSc level) in one of these disciplines: mathematics, physics, software engineering. If linear algebra is your specialty, that is an absolute advantage!
- You have a more than excellent problem-solving ability and you like to get bogged down in complex (mathematical) issues.
- You become enthusiastic about the combination between theory and practice: you want to be challenged at a high abstraction level, but also see your solution work in reality.
- You can work with C++ and LUA, or you have the learning capacity to make this your own. If you are a mathematical genius, don’t hesitate to apply if you don’t (yet) master this.
What we offer you
- A very challenging and unique job with plenty of room for personal initiative
- The freedom and support you develop within and outside the field of your expertise. For example: If it is necessary to learn a new programming language, we will help you to do so.
- A talented team from which you can learn a lot, with a good and informal working atmosphere.
- A good salary and working conditions
Enthusiastic? We are!
Send your job application today to email@example.com