Junior Expert Mathematics & Robotics
Are you (almost) graduated or you have obtained an MSc in the field of Mathematics, Physics and/or IT?
You fit perfectly in our team if you like working with robots, keen to solve challenging mathematical problems and interested to work with robots in practice.
Who are we?
Teqram is a young company that is fully dedicated to robotics technology. We specialize in vision-guided robotics and are ahead of time with this technology. We are looking for creative engineers, technicians and programmers who would like to learn. And who want to work with the latest technology.
What are you going to do?
Our new location is an innovative testing ground full of high-tech robots. Our R&D team creates its own software and hardware for our advanced technology. Together with the R&D team, you will work on the framework of our technology. This requires a lot of computing power and affinity with linear algebra.
If you don’t have gained knowledge of C++ yet, don’t hesitate. If you have already become acquainted with other programming languages during your studies, you can learn from us in practice. As soon as you begin, you start a training programme in which you learn everything quickly.
As an expert, you will mainly be involved in mathematical algorithms – applying and translating them into software code. With this you will develop our the framework for 3D vision. You work with robots in real-time, so you can immediately see the outcome of your calculations and if these are correct.
You work with your colleagues on technology that is ahead in international comparison. A special opportunity to contribute to this from the start!
- WO+ (incl. MSc.)
- Experience is not required. However at least a Bsc. and an (almost) completed Msc.
- You excel in mathematics (linear algebra) and have affinity with robotics.
- It is an advantage if you master C++, Python, Matlab and Lua
- You are a real technician. For example, you have technical hobbies and interests. You want nothing more than to immerse yourself in this amazingly interesting playing field of vision guided robotics technology.
- Ambitious environment with experienced colleagues
- A good salary
- Technical challenge with many opportunities for growth
- A generous training budget