Teqram is looking for 2 mechanical engineers with a passion for robotics!
Who we are
Teqram is technology-leader in the field of vision guided robotics within the metal industry. Our 4 core-technologies offer conventional robots hand-eye coordination and flexible automation regardless of product dimensions, deviations and environment variations. Our strength lies in the automation of production lines within industries that previously could not or could hardly be automated. Teqram is founded within the walls of Dutch metalworking company Tosec. As a now independently operation company, Teqram will move to a new location in Zwolle in the very near future. To realise growth and to achieve our goals we are now looking for two mechinal engineers with a passion for robotics!
What will be expected of you?
Your daily tasks consists of:
- Designing and developing new robotic systems
- Developing, installing and adjusting setups and grippers, including software
- Budgeting and calculating your designed mechanical engineering projects
- Purchasing parts for your projects
- Regular customer contact in which you apply questions and wishes
- Technical support to our clients
< li>In collaboration with your colleagues, coordinate design and execution of your projects
As an enthousiastic and motivated engineer you love to work with robots. This job offers a
great combination between theory and practice, such as working on a new gripper with your hands,
while your head has already worked out the blueprint of it.
- A (close to) finished bachelor/master degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or simular
- Experience and affinity with robots
- Experience within the metalworking industry is preferred but not neccesary
- Experience working on an individual base as well as project based
- Experience with SolidWorks/ SolidEdge and autoCAD
- Flexible and a creative thinker
What we offer:
Teqram is a rapidly growing company within the mostly unexplored world of Vision Guided Robotics. Typical characteristics within our company are the informal working atmosphere and the degree of freedom to develop yourself. We offer:
- An independent function with room for own initiative
- Freedom to develop yourself within and outside your area of expertise
- An experienced team with a good and informal working atmosphere
- A competitive salary, travel allowance and good fringe benefits
Enthusiastic? We are!
Send your job application today to email@example.com