Do you want to pioneer robotics ?
Teqram is specialized in vision guided robotics
Our team researches, develops and builds robot technology that equips robots with 'human' skills, such as hand-eye coordination. We do this from our R&D and production facilities in Zwolle.
We are looking for a Core Developer who wants to specialize in the field of 3D vision-controlled robotics. Experience is not a requirement; your talent, learning skills and motivation determine if you fit into our team.
What are you going to do ?
As Core Developer you will develop the software within a multidisciplinary team.
The goal is to 'solve' an application which cannot be automated by conventional industrial robots. By developing software that ‘sees’ objects. By developing sensors that can help a robot 'feel' when vision does not suffice. You will contribute to our software framework for vision guided robotics. Learning and developing yourself is inherent to this function.
Concretely, you will
- Build the software-stack of our systems
- Develop, apply and improve machine vision algorithms
- Write code for real-time robot applications. You literally have a complete robot system to your disposal.
- Solve mathematical problems to increase the versatility of our vision guided robots
- Working together in a team to ensure that software and hardware form a robust, industrial grade system.
Are you our ideal candidate ?
To truly innovate, a core developer needs creativity, energy, and hard technical skills.
We assume the ability to acquire technical skills if you excel in one of these disciplines:
- software engineering
- mechanical engineering
- electronic/electrical engineering.
You are able to work at a high level of (mathematical) abstraction. And you can change gears to dive into the nitty-gritty details so that your code actually works.
Since a large part of your day will be spent programming, you need to have a proven ability in this regard. More important: you need to be sure you enjoy coding. You will mostly work with Lua & C++.
What we offer
- An intellectually challenging position with the 'kick' of building stuff.
- Freedom and responsibility within a unique R&D environment
- The opportunity to simultaneously learn and create
- A talented, multidisciplinary team (software, mathematics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering) with a flat & informal culture.
- A good salary and working conditions
Teqram company video
Take a look at what we do
Talk to us. We listen.