Do you want to pioneer robotics ?
Teqram is specialized in vision-guided robotics
Our team researches, develops and builds robot technology that equips robots with 'human' skills, such as hand-eye coordination. We do this from our R&D and production facilities in Zwolle.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer who wants to build customer relationships by identifying and developing industrial automation opportunities. Experience is not a requirement; your talent, learning skills and motivation determine if you fit into our team.
What are you going to do ?
As Sales Engineer you will be the liaison between the customer and our the R&D team.
The goal is to 'solve' an application which cannot be automated by conventional industrial robots. Your role is to contact new and existing customers and to advise them on vision-guided automation opportunities.
Concretely, you will
- Cold call and visit new and existing customers
- Make detailed analysis of the automation challenge
- Brainstorm and develop solutions in close cooperation with our CTO
- Create 3D models of customer layouts
- Make quotations based on the optimal solution.
- Maintain customer relationships and support
Are you our ideal candidate ?
To be of value to our customers, a sales engineer needs a can-do attitude, energy, and technical insight.
We assume that your theoretical understanding of the discipline suffices if you have obtained excellent academic results in:
- mechanical engineering
- mechatronic engineering
- industrial automation
You can convince us in an interview that you ask the right questions, can understand a customers automation challenge and have a thorough approach to your work. You listen well, and laugh easily.
You read, write and speak English, Dutch and German.
Your main focus is on building the customer relationship and matching our technology with the right opportunities. You like numbers, have a fact-based approach to solving problems and are a team-player.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to build a global market for truly innovative technologies.
- Direct customer contact internationally.
- The opportunity to develop concepts for industrial automation.
- A talented, multidisciplinary team (software, mathematics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering) with a flat & informal culture.
- A good salary and working conditions
Talk to us. We listen.Apply Now !