Experts in vision guided robotics
We develop software, products and integrated robotic systems for vision guided robotics. Our customers are manufacturers in a wide range of industries as well as integrators of robotic systems.
New: For a limited time, let us test your parts for free! Apply for a Bin-picking demo of your own products and parts.
Our modular products and open software
- Patented 3D vision platform for machine vision and robotics
- Vision-based automation
- Extreme reduction in robot-programming time
- 3D-vision allows variation in product and environment
- Fast optical programming
- Easy-gripper technology: application specific design
- Write your own code and optimize the specifics of your own processes
- Built-in applications
- Limitless interfacing between applications
- Ditributed control and data processing
- Machine IO with unlimited connectivity
- Fast local processing + central management
- Fast and reliable Bin-picking
- Flexible Machine Tending for low- and high volume production
- (De-)Palletizing of high-variety product flows
- High-accuracy Machine Vision for industrial applications
- Automated Deburring of metal products
Our proven technologies
- 3D machine-vision for robot control
- Machine controller for vision guided systems
- Time-Of-Flight lasers & laser-triangulation
- Learning algorithms for smart robotics
- Vision guided mechatronics for modular system integration
4 reasons to choose Teqram Vision Guided Robotics
Programming an industrial robot can be a time consuming task. Our vision System radically decrease programming time. We bring you off-the-shelf industrial automation and offer vision- and producthandling solutions with a strong focus on maximizing productivity while minimalizing costs.
- At Teqram we combine Vision Guided Robotics with modular grippers and flexible software. This guarantees effective industrial automation regardless of product material, dimensions, location or environments.
- In addition to producthandling, Easyeye is also capable of perform quality inspections by comparing 3D drawings with the fysical products in real-time.
- Vision Guided Robotics allows you to fully define customer specific handling. In addition, our system offers a constant and high level of quality and guarantees productivity whatever the circumstances
- Our modular system can be integrated into many industries and processes. Learn how your industral processes can be automated today. Discover our solutions.
Talk to us. We listen.