Loading and Unloading Deburring Machines
- EasyDebur -
Deburring machines and belt grinding machines are used for for deburring, grinding and the edge rounding of metal parts.
The manual loading & unloading of deburring or grinding machines, is labor intensive. For heavy parts, which need to be handled by crane, manual loading is slow and tedious work for the operator.
No operator programming needed. Parts are automatically identified with machine vision.
- Loading & unloading deburring & grinding machines
- Suitable for single-side & double-sided deburring machines
- Handling laser-, plasma- and oxy-fuel parts (steel, stainless steel, and aluminium)
Vision Guided Robotics for Deburring- & Grinding Machines
No programming required
Because of our vision-guided robot technology. Parts are automatically detected and handled (in standard use cases). No teaching of individual parts necessary! Grippers are chosen automatically and gripper changes do not need to be programmed. A simple-to-use user interface ensures no ‘special’ knowledge required for operators.
‘Normal’ stacking and transportation of parts
Conventional robot systems need to know exactly where parts are located. EasyDebur uses Teqram’s vision-sensors & software, and is therefore significantly more flexible. Parts ‘offered’ to EasyDebur do not need to be stacked in special containers or jigs.
Speed and Safety
Especially for parts heavier than 25kg, EasyDebur is significantly faster than a human operator. Robotic handling of heavy parts eliminates the safety risks of manual handling by the operator.
EasyDebur is a solution for (un)loading deburring and grinding machines. It is built on Teqram’s modular building blocks and can be adapted to specific applications.
The most important component of EasyDebur is our vision-guided robot as a module: the EasyBot.
The EasyBot contains:
- Our patented 3D vision controller (the EasyEye)
- An industrial robot manipulator with 6 axes, 3.05 m reach and able to handle products up to 100 kg
- Modular base (easy to transport and place) with all electronic & safety components EasyIO: distributed IO & control
- EasyFlexibleFramework: software framework for vision-guided robotics
- PC based User Interface: Easy to Use, no PLC needed.
- Gripper-change adaptor (robot-side) with data, electrical and pneumatic connections
- And much more…
Due to our vision technology, an EasyBot can deal with low-volume high variety production challenges. In comparison with conventional robot-solutions, an EasyBot facilitates an extreme reduction in programming times.
EasyDebur can be configured in a layout for single-side & double-sided deburring machines (using the our EasyFlipper to flip parts automatically when necessary).
Talk to us. We listen.