Automate Deep Drawing Machines with EasyDeepDraw
Deep Drawing is a process in which sheet metal or plate metal is formed into 3D shaped products in 1 pass. It's a very efficient process to form shapes which would take a huge amount of time when processed in any other way.
The manual loading & unloading of deep draw presses can be labor intensive. Especially for heavy parts, which need to be handled by crane, handling can slow the process down and is a tedious job for the operator.
Teqram offers turn-key solutions for handling, part-feeding, oiling and extraction of parts with our flexible and modular vision-guided robots.
- Loading & unloading deep drawing machines
- Especially attractive for heavier parts, where manual handling is physically taxing
- Suited to processes where in-process vision check on parts has added value
Vision Guided Robotics for Deep Drawing Machines
Bin-picking with vision-guided robots
Conventional robot systems need to know exactly where parts are located. EasyDeepDraw uses Teqram’s vision-sensors & software, and is therefore significantly more flexible. Parts ‘offered’ to EasyDeepDraw do not need to be stacked in special containers or jigs. Our bin-picking solutions will do the job.
Speed and Safety
Especially for parts heavier than 20kg, EasyDeepDraw is significantly faster and more reliable than human operators. Robotic handling of heavy parts eliminates the safety risks of manual handling for the operator.
Because of our vision-guided robot technology, EasyDeepDraw is extremely user-friendly. Parts are automatically detected and handled (in standard use cases). No time-consuming teaching of individual parts necessary!
Vision guided handling of deep-drawn products
EasyDeepDraw is a solution for handling, feeding, oiling and extracting products to and from deep draw machines.
It is built on Teqram’s modular building blocks and can be adapted to specific applications.
The most important component of EasyDeepDraw is our vision-guided robot as a module: the EasyBot.
The EasyBot contains:
- Our patented 3D vision controller (the EasyEye)
- An industrial robot manipulator with 6 axes, 3.05 m reach and able to handle products up to 100 kg
- Modular base (easy to transport and place) with all electronic & safety components EasyIO: distributed IO & control
- EasyFlexibleFramework: software framework for vision-guided robotics
- PC based User Interface: Easy to Use, no PLC needed.
- Gripper-change adaptor (robot-side) with data, electrical and pneumatic connections
- And much more…
Due to our vision technology, any EasyBot can deal with low-volume high variety production challenges. In comparison with conventional robot-solutions, an EasyBot facilitates an extreme reduction in programming times.
EasyDeepDraw can be configured to check products via machine vision for critical points or measurements. Towards your customers, the quality rate increases, gets more stable and production is far more efficient.
Talk to us. We listen.Give us a call or email: