With laser cutting machines products are cut of plate metal. Different products for different customers are nested to increase efficiency of the use of the material and machinetime.
Sorting all products is labor intensive. Mistakes are quickly made and with handling large or heavy plates, accidents are just around the corner.
Products automated sorted, 24/7 with the same accuracy
- Unloading and sorting of laser cutting machines
- Suitable for small up to large products
- Suitable for hybrid solutions, for example products processed based on (maximum) size
- Handling products cut out of steel, stainless steel or aluminium
Vision Guided Robotics for sorting products fully independent
No programming skills required
Our vision-guided robot technology recognizes parts automatically (in standard use cases). No teaching of individual parts necessary! Grippers are chosen automatically and gripper changes do not need to be programmed. A simple-to-use user interface ensures no ‘special’ knowledge required for operators.
At the machine or at a separate location
The EasyUnpacker can work directly at the machine or at a seperate location. The machine bed or the complete result of the cutting can be transferred to the EasyUnpacker after which it will start sorting fully independently.
High efficiency, 24/7!
The EasyUnpacker automatically sorts the products to different pallets, based on the requirements you have. Different customers or different subsequent steps on separate pallets, there is no limitation for the EasyUnpacker. Due to Teqram's vision-guided recognition of the products, chances of mistakes are at a minimum, 24/7!
Sorting products made by laser cutting
EasyUnpacker is a solution for unloading laser cutting machines and sorting the laser cut products. It is built on Teqram’s modular building blocks and can be adapted to specific applications.
The most important component of the EasyUnpacker is our vision-guided robot as a module: the EasyBot.
The EasyBot contains:
- Our patented 3D vision controller (the EasyEye)
- An industrial robot manipulator with 6 axes, 3.05 m reach and able to handle products up to 100 kg
- Modular base (easy to transport and place) with all electronic & safety components EasyIO: distributed IO & control
- EasyFlexibleFramework: software framework for vision-guided robotics
- PC based User Interface: Easy to Use, no PLC needed.
- Gripper-change adaptor (robot-side) with data, electrical and pneumatic connections
- And much more…
Due to our vision technology, an EasyBot can deal very well with low-volume high variety production challenges. In comparison with conventional robot-solutions, an EasyBot facilitates an extreme reduction in programming times.
Talk to us. We listen.Give us a call or email: