Do you want to pioneer robotics ?
Teqram is specialized in vision-guided robotics
Our team researches, develops and builds robot technology that equips robots with 'human' skills, such as hand-eye coordination. We do this from our R&D and production facilities in Zwolle.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer who wants to engineer mechatronic & robotic solutions. Experience is not a requirement; your talent, learning skills and motivation determine if you fit into our team.
What are you going to do ?
As Mechanical Engineer you will develop the hardware and auxiliary equipment for our solutions, within a multidisciplinary team.
The goal is to 'solve' an application which cannot be automated by conventional industrial robots. By developing cost-effective mechatronic systems that facilitate computer vision. By developing hardware and sensors that can help a robot 'feel' when vision does not suffice.
Concretely, you will
- Engineer customer layouts in SolidWorks
- Build prototypes and incorporate the learnings into our CAD models in our PDM system.
- Write code for real-time robot applications. You literally have a complete robot system to your disposal.
- Solve technical problems internally and externally (with customers)
- Working together in a team to ensure that software and hardware form a robust, industrial grade system.
Are you our ideal candidate ?
To truly innovate, a mechanical engineer needs creativity, energy, and hard technical skills.
We assume that your theoretical understanding of the discipline suffices if you have obtained excellent academic results in:
- mechanical engineering
- mechatronic engineering
- industrial automation
You can convince us that your technical affinity is a full-time passion. A true engineer spends significant amounts of his/her free time on technical hobbies. You do not see engineering as a job. Its you life.
Your main focus is on mechanical engineering. But affinity with electronics and electrical engineering are important. You will be working with electrical engineers and software developers, and need to be broadly interested.
What we offer
- An technically challenging position with the 'kick' of building stuff.
- Freedom and responsibility within a unique R&D environment
- The opportunity to simultaneously learn and create
- A talented, multidisciplinary team (software, mathematics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering) with a flat & informal culture.
- A good salary and working conditions
Talk to us. We listen.Apply Now !