No operator programming needed. Parts are automatically identified with machine vision.
- Loading & unloading of shot blasting or glass bead blasting machines
- Suitable for single-side & double-sided blasting machines
- Loading and unloading of continuous blasting machines with regular roller conveyor and/or grates used for small parts
- (Un)loading products from blasting machines with mesh conveyor belts
- Handling laser-, plasma- and oxy-fuel parts (steel, stainless steel and aluminium)
- Suitable for high variety low volume products as well as for serial production
Vision Guided Robotics for Shot Blasting and Glass Bead Blasting Machines
No programming required
Because of our vision-guided robot technology, parts are automatically detected and handled (in standard use cases). No teaching of individual parts necessary! Grippers are chosen automatically and gripper changes do not need to be programmed. A simple-to-use user interface ensures no ‘special’ knowledge required for operators.
‘Normal’ stacking and transportation of parts
Speed and Safety
Especially for parts heavier than 20kg, the EasyShotBlast is significantly faster than a human operator. Robotic handling of heavy parts eliminates the safety risks of manual handling by the operator.
EasyShotBlast is a solution for (un)loading shot blast and glass bead blasting machines. It is built on Teqram’s modular building blocks and can be adapted to specific applications.
The most important component of EasyShotBlast is our vision-guided robot as a module: the EasyBot.
The setup contains:
- Our patented 3D vision controller (the EasyEye)
- An industrial robot manipulator with 6 axes, 3.05 m reach and able to handle products up to 100 kg
- Modular base (easy to transport and place) with all electronic & safety components EasyIO: distributed IO & control
- EasyFlexibleFramework: software framework for vision-guided robotics
- PC based User Interface: Easy to Use, no PLC needed.
- Gripper-change adaptor (robot-side) with data, electrical and pneumatic connections
- And much more…
Due to our vision technology, an EasyShotBlast can deal with low-volume high variety production challenges. In comparison with conventional robot-solutions, an EasyBot facilitates an extreme reduction in programming times.
EasyShotBlast can be configured in a layout for single-side & double-sided shot blasting machines (using our EasyFlipper to flip parts automatically when necessary).
Talk to us. We listen.