Automate Transfer Stamping Machines
- EasyTransfer -
Transferring parts between stamping machines
Transfer stamping is a similar process as Progressive Stamping. The difference is that the parts are transferred mechanically from one press or die to the next one to produce the final product in different steps.
The moving of these parts is labor intensive and tedious work. Especially if parts are heavy or large and need to be handled by crane, the process is relatively slow.
No operator programming needed. Parts are automatically identified with machine vision.
- Loading & unloading of transfer stamping presses
- Suitable for single-side & double-sided processed products
- Handling steel, stainless steel, and aluminium products
Vision Guided Robotics for Transfer Stamping Presses
No programming required
No teaching of individual parts necessary! Because of our vision-guided robot technology, parts are automatically detected and handled (in standard use cases). Grippers are chosen automatically and gripper changes do not need to be programmed. A simple-to-use user interface ensures no ‘special’ knowledge required for operators.
‘Normal’ stacking and transportation of parts
Conventional robot systems need to know exactly where parts are located. EasyTransfer uses Teqram’s vision-sensors & software, and is therefore significantly more flexible. Parts ‘offered’ to EasyTransfer do not need to be stacked in special containers or jigs. Even offering in bins will be no problem due to our bin picking software..
Speed and Safety
Especially for parts heavier than 20kg, EasyTransfer is significantly faster than a human operator. Robotic handling of heavy parts eliminates the safety risks of manual handling by the operator.
Vision guided loading and unloading of 3 transfer presses with 2 EasyBots
EasyTransfer is a solution for loading and unloading of transfer stamping machines. It is built on Teqram’s modular building blocks and can be adapted to specific applications.
The most important component of EasyTransfer is our vision-guided robot as a module: the EasyBot.
The EasyBot contains:
- Our patented 3D vision controller (the EasyEye)
- An industrial robot manipulator with 6 axes, 3.05 m reach and able to handle products up to 100 kg
- Modular base (easy to transport and place) with all electronic & safety components EasyIO: distributed IO & control
- EasyFlexibleFramework: software framework for vision-guided robotics
- PC based User Interface: Easy to Use, no PLC needed.
- Gripper-change adaptor (robot-side) with data, electrical and pneumatic connections
- And much more…
Due to our vision technology, an EasyBot can deal with low-volume high variety production challenges. In comparison with conventional robot-solutions, an EasyBot facilitates an extreme reduction in programming times.
EasyTransfer can be configured in a layout for single-side & double-sided processing of the product. The EasyTransfer can seamlessly cooperate with the EasyFlipper to fully automated turn parts upside-down when necessary for further processing.
Talk to us. We listen.